SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analysis Tool
This SEO Analysis Tool is to help you analyze and measure the ranking potential of your web pages. It doesn't only analyze the Meta Tags of your pages, rather it tries to use the same spider technology as the search engine spiders themselves.
SEO Analysis Tool Features
- Analyze the HTTP headers returned from the web server;
- Analyze the length and relevancy of the Title tag;
- Analyze the length and relevancy of the Description meta tag;
- Analyze the number of keywords and relevancy of the Keywords meta tag;
- Analyze the Robots meta tag directives and if search engines are allowed to spider the page;
- Check the page most relevant keywords and/or keyphrases;
- Check how the page may be displayed within search engine results;
- Check the internal and external URLs (links) found on the page, and if are followed or not;
- Check the keywords found in the Anchor tags (links);
- Check the keywords found in the image Alt attributes;
- Check the page Heading and Phrase elements.
Please note that this SEO tool is not a 100% accurate representation of search engine algorithms and should not be used as your sole tool for search engine optimization.
Nobody knows the exact algorithms that the search engines use! Therefore, this SEO tool attempts to provide very basic information which is in no way the only way a page can rank high.
There are many other ranking factors such as inbound links, outbound links, user data, content quality and more.
In addition, search engines constantly modify their algorithms and this SEO tool may be outdated by the time you use it. But we are still doing our best to keep it up-to-date!